Monday, November 10, 2008

My Book!

First off, I want to take this time to thank everyone who inquired as to when my book would be available for purchase. When I was asked what sort of book tour I would be going on, I was extremely flattered as well. (Currently there is no book tour planned per se but that will all change, hopefully, when sales are spectacular!)

Regardless, I am in the final stretch here before its first printing run and the book chronicling my 52 Marathons in 52 weeks is about to hit the shelves! More than just a book about running, or even my running, it is a book which was meant to entertain and inspire. Note, just 14 months before I started the adventure, I had only run 2 lifetime marathons!



More detailed information about how and when it will become available to the mass public will be following very soon. As for now, you can visit the publisher's website HERE. They are currently accepting advance orders of the book and you can do so by contacting Michelle at this email address: orders@experiencebooks.ca

Stay tuned for more information!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can add "author" to my "What's he's famous for" note for my upcoming party!

Laura said...

Yay! I can't wait to read it :)

Ross said...

Dane,

Most importantly how does one go about obtaining an autographed copy?

I can't wait to read it.

Ross

Dane said...

Bethany,

I wonder what else that small list would have!

Laura,

Can't wait either!

Ross,

Best way is to be at a race I am speaking or tell local RDs you want me at the race!!

Lisa Smith-Batchen said...

great...cant wait to read it.
lisa

Anonymous said...

I have seen Dane run, and I will buy his book.

- Dean