Friday, March 27, 2009

Trip to LA - Speeches and Book signings

Next week starts a crazy traveling and running schedule which will not conclude until the middle of June (at least!) I am going to do my best to keep blog posting regular and will always have my race recaps up here for you.

I will start off my Frequent Flyer Miles R Dane Travelpalooza by heading to the greater Los Angeles area. On tap already I have planned some very fun excursions.

* On Saturday, April 4th at 1 PM, I will be leading a fun run, talking about and signing copies of See Dane Run at the Run With Us store in Pasadena, California.



Run With Us was Named "BEST SHOE STORE IN LOS ANGELES" by Los Angeles Magazine and "BEST RUNNING STORE" BY LA Sports & Fitness Magazine. The idea is to have a 4-mile loop that I will run once or twice so that we can get all skill levels of runners in on the fun. afterward I will tell a few tales from my year of marathoning and then answer any questions the runners have about my training, traveling, or lack of a social life. :)

* On Sunday April 5th I will be presenting at the YAS studio in Venice, CA. You may recall I profiled YAS founder Kimberly Fowler in a previous blog HERE.


I hope to also squeeze in a visit to the Split:59 store for a fun run and book signing as well on Monday evening.



Stay tuned for updates on all of these and even more stuff in LA! If you know of a place which may be interested in having me come in, drop me a note.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: