Thursday, December 6, 2012

X-TriFecta Winter Triathlon and $10 Discount Code

As 2012 draws to a close, I am knee-deep in planning for 2013.  I am looking for new ways to challenge myself and trying to find events which will take me out of my comfort zone.

One event that I am especially looking forward to is the X-Trifecta Winter Triathlon.  This race, set to be run Saturday March 9th, 2013 at the Bear Creek Mountain Resort in Macungie, PA is a first-of-its-kind triathlon. Participants will chose to either snowboard or ski, then complete a 5-mile technical mountain bike course followed by a 5k trail run.

The way I see it, this race means an automatic personal best. I assuredly have never done an event like this so I have absolutely nothing to base my expectations or time upon.  However, I thoroughly expect to have an absolute blast. 

Here’s the good news for you: In speaking with the organizers, I was able to partner with ICESPIKE to work out a deal for all of my friends and fans by getting a code for $10 off the registration fee.  The race is capped at 500 participants and with both a solo race and a three-person relay, I fully expect that it will completely sell out.

So when you go to register make sure to use the code “SEEDANERUN” to get $10 off of the fee.

I look forward to seeing you shred, ped and tread the slopes this upcoming March with me!

No comments: