Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some good out of bad

Well, the Des News Marathon was, for all intents and purposes, a bust for me. No time goals were meant except for the salvaging of a sub-3 time at the end.

While not too much of a fan of the way I look in photos, I am lucky enough to usually have a plethora of them to choose from. Cal it being in the right place for the photographers or luck or what have you, I may have gotten a new publicity photo out of the whole thing.

Not too shabby, I say. The secret: sunglasses.

4 comments:

Cyberpenguin said...

I think it's a great photo! You look fit & strong!

I'll have to remember that tip: Wear sunglasses. ;-)

Anne C said...

You think it's your leg that "makes" this photo, but it's actually your shirt.

Anonymous said...

Definitely delicious... *Wink*

Alan said...

Hi Dane- Stopping in to see what you have been up to. Nice pic!! I am one of those that doesn't have very good photos from my races.
Let's see- from yours and the other comments here- I need to wear sunglasses, work my legs out, and where a shirt like that. :)
Hope you are doing well my friend!