Saturday, August 16, 2008

Women's Marathon predictions

I figured I might as well go out on a limb and state my predictions for the Women's Marathon being run here in just a few hours.

In fact, I am going to go so far as to predict their times as well. Without further ado, here they are.

1. Kastor - 2:22 (Obviously an upset)



2. Radcliffe - 2:23 (Given her recent bouts of injuries I moved her down).




3. Berhane Adere - 2:23 (Has performed well in the shadow of countrywomen and very well in hot conditions)




Good luck to all!

3 comments:

Dane said...

Keep in mind that those of us NOT on the East Coast do NOT NOT NOT get live coverage.

Anonymous said...

Here in the central time zone we got live coverage. And I was suprised that they followed the entire race only breaking away for commercials. Sadly your predictions did not come through. Very dissapointing for Kastor and Radcliff. But Radcliff did have the strength to finish.

Pat Marc-Charles

Yellow Scuba said...

Hope you didn't learn the results prior to watching. What a race. I felt so bad for Paula and Deena. But, the winner did a great job, and she was 38!!