Monday, May 19, 2008

Friends doing well.

There are few things I enjoy more than being able to share awesome news about my friends.

In 2007, I was one of a lucky few who got to run in the Hangang Marathon by invitation. As you may have read in my recap from this year, I was fortunate enough to be invited back.

Last year, of the three others I joined from America, there was a woman who was lucky enough to be able to fill in last minute for another runner who was unable to make the trip. Her name is Andrea McGehee and she is the one on the left in the picture below.



Well on Sunday, this mother of two went up to the Fargo Marathon and kicked solid butt. I will let THIS VIDEO tell the rest! (FYI, this race is just one month after she missed going under 3 hours at Boston by just 32 seconds!!)

Great job Andrea!

No comments: