Thursday, June 12, 2008

302 miles of running; 508 miles of biking

From my good friend Lisa Smith-Batchen:



"Hi Dane!


On July 9th I will start my 302 mile run from Las Vegas to Badwater and then Badwater to summit of Mt Whitney! (135 miles of it are the official BW race) and then in Oct. I will bike 508 miles in the Furnace Creek 508 mile bike race.

We are working hard to get the press release out, the web site and tons of money is coming in. As of today we have raised over $140,000 since May 1st. We hope that a few press releases have are being sent out by companies and are going to get it out to all Big TV and Magazines for us. Our goal is the O show!!!!

My hope is that wonderful people like you will help us get the press release out to anyone and everyone :) "Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."

I have a team of 8 people on my crew and one is a Nun straight from Rome, this is a first time for her to be part of anything like this:) Sister Marybeth and I have been raising money together for many, many years!"

If any of you would like any more information on how you can assist Lisa in her momentous quest, please contact Dreamchasers at :

Ted Archer
Press Relations
650.248.8003
pr@dreamchaserevents.com


GOOD LUCK LISA!

No comments: