Sunday, August 8, 2010

ROHTO Eye Drops: Product Review

I am in a fortunate position to be able to try out many new products.  my time spent at the Outdoor Retail show this past weekend, where I received a few more products to test out, reminded me I had been wanting to talk about one in particular for quite some time.

Living in Salt Lake is a wonderful training for people like myself who cannot stand humidity.  However, the dryness can really effect one's eyes if you do not take care of them properly.  I was given some ROHTO eye drops a few months ago and was pleased with the results. 

 
They helped combat the dryness I encountered and felt soothing.  I then didn't think about them until recently when I began incorporating swimming and running into my training regimen as I gear up to take on the triathlon world.  With the re-addition of chlorine back into my life, as well as the new experience of having wind whipped into my eyes on a bike, I needed the lubrication even more so than before. So, I began using the eye drops again and found out they worked even better than before!

This also remined me that there is an ongoing ROHTO Endurance Sweepstakes through September 30, 2010, where two grand-prize winners (one male and one female) will receive a men’s and women’s Ceepo bike, respectively. The sweepstakes also includes weekly prizes of ROHTO Training Kits that will include a valuable assortment of training gear and nutritional items.  If you are interested in taking part, go to www.winrohto.com to enter or print a $1.00 coupon.

Is it OK for me to say that I hope none of you win, since I want to? :) In the meantime, I suggest you check out the eye drops and see (ha!) what they do for you.


No comments: